How You Can Help the Cause
ADOPT. FOSTER. SPONSOR. VOLUNTEER. DONATE. EDUCATE.
- ADOPT. The best way to save an animal’s life is to adopt from your local shelter or rescue. If you need help finding a companion, feel free to email us and we can put you on the right track, no matter where you are located!
- FOSTER. Fostering a dog is a wonderful and rewarding way to help save a life. If you’re considering adding a companion to your family, fostering is a great way to see if they are a good fit for your family. Foster homes are needed for rescues to save animals from shelters. Most rescues provide food, vetting and supplies, you provide a safe environment and love. By opening your heart and home, you are helping save a life!
- SPONSOR. Consider sponsoring an animal in need of rescue or rehabilitation. By donating just a few dollars a month, you can help save and improve the lives of animals far less fortunate.
- VOLUNTEER. There are countless ways you can help, just reach out to your local shelter or rescue. Many shelters need people to walk dogs and help socialize the animals. They also need supplies, perhaps organize a donation drive. Like taking pictures? Offer your time to a rescue or shelter to photographed adoptable animals. Networking on social media is a great way to help animals find homes. Feel free to email us and we’d be happy to help guide you in the right direction. Everyone can do something.
- DONATE. Donations are always needed and appreciated. Shelters/rescues need food, beds, toys, leashes, litter, paper towels, etc. Of course, the greatest need is financial. If you don’t have the means to donate financially, perhaps you could organize a donation drive or help network on social media. Give back a little of what you’ve been given… your heart will thank you for it!
- EDUCATE… yourself, and others. Promoting spay/neuter is the only way we will ever have a chance of managing the pet overpopulation crisis rescuers are dealing with all over the world. In the US alone, nearly 4 million animals are killed each year because there simply aren’t enough homes. Check out these staggering statistics.
You can help… SPAY/NEUTER your pets and always, always, always… ADOPT, DON’T SHOP!